Monday, January 4, 2010

Baby # 3

As most of you know, back in September, we were surprised to learn that we were expecting Baby #3. Of course we were very excited. Surprised, but excited! It has been a great pregnancy so far. In the beginning we had a few issues, but all turned out ok and everything has been great since.

Jayden has been so excited. We underestimated just how excited he would be. Quinton on the other hand, just goes with the flow. You can ask him where the baby is & he will point to my tummy. But other than that, he is not that interested! :)

Jayden was really hoping for a baby sister. And I might add that a girl to be on my side would have been nice. However, God had something else in mind. We found out the week of Christmas that we were having a baby boy! Jayden went with us to the ultrasound & enjoyed every minute of it. We decided to surprise our families on Christmas with a DVD of the ultrasound. Everyone was expecting a baby girl, and in fact, we even got some baby girl gifts on Christmas. BUT, that baby girl ended up having some "extra" parts if you know what I mean.

We are very blessed and thrilled to add 1 more baby boy to our family! I have attached a few pictures of my growing belly & and his ultrasound picture from November. I will post the December ultrasound pictures as soon as possible.

14 weeks

17 weeks

21 weeks

27 weeks

32 weeks

36 weeks

Our little one at 13 weeks/6 days!


1 comment:

  1. Love that you are taking so many pictures of yourself pregnant! I don't think I did that near enough with either of mine. You look great! Glad to hear things are going well and that Jayden is excited! How fun. You know, you could keep those girl things you got for Christmas and try just one more time!! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Followers