Saturday, April 24, 2010

36 Weeks...Only 4 To Go...Maybe Less!

36 weeks...

Here we are at 36 weeks. I had a check-up at the Dr. and to our surprise we are already dilated to a 1. Only 9 to go! :-) Maybe Peyton has his own due date in mind. After learning this news, I went into a bit of a panic and came home & packed right away. I have been having some contractions, but so far they are tolerable & do not have a consistent pattern. So I guess we just wait. I am so curious to see when & how he will make his entrance. Jayden is so very excited & continues to count down our days. Quinton, well, each day he has a different opinion on having a baby brother. It will be interesting to see how he handles the presence of a new little one.

And so we wait...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers