Monday, April 6, 2009

Through the Eyes of a Child...

Last night our church had the Lord's Supper. This was Jayden's 2nd time of participating since his salvation last June. This was so cute, I just had to share.

We had already eaten the bread and had moved on to the grape juice. As we were standing there waiting for the ushers to finish passing the juice to everyone else, Jayden looks up at me with his big brown eyes and so seriously says the following:

"Mom, when we get home, can I get something else to eat because this isn't filling me up?"

I had to contain my laughter! :-) Awe, the innocence of a child. Have a great day!



1 comment:

  1. Ella told me after church, "Dad, that bread tasted just awful!" Apparently we need flavored communion bread, and more of it.

    ReplyDelete

Followers