Monday, January 5, 2009

For Us, Our Family & Friends!


I am not by any means a professional "blogger", however I am going to give this a try.  One of my New Year's Resolutions (although I don't usually do "resolutions") was to begin a journal about our family and the simple but precious things in our daily lives.  The boys are growing up so very quickly, and it's all happening right before our very eyes.  So, I thought this would be a great avenue to capture things for us as well as to share with our family & friends.  

If all goes well, I will update a few times each week.  And who knows...maybe more.  Enjoy!

P.S.  This picture was taken in December on our annual family trip to Silver Dollar City.


1 comment:

  1. Yea Momma Chadd!! You go girl!! Welcome to blog land! Excited to follow along in your lives!

    Momma Herndon

    ReplyDelete

Followers